Join the StreetFleet Team
StreetFleet differs from other Fleet Management organisations in that we offer the full range of vehicle leasing options and fleet management services as well as vehicle purchasing and disposal.
We are one of the few companies who are still 100% Australian owned and with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney we have vehicles under management in almost every state and territory in Australia.
Our values & culture
- Honesty & Integrity – we communicate in a timely and constructive way.
- Respect & Responsibility – we treat every individual in a respectful manner and take ownership for doing the right thing.
- Coaching – we encourage personal development and creative thinking.
- Building strong relationships – we take time to connect, to listen and to care about each other, our customers and our community.
As a result of continued growth, StreetFleet are now seeking a Fleet Administrator to join their team to assist with day to day, high level administrative support to their administration and sales teams.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Registration – monitor & remit payment of renewals
- Insurance – monitor due dates & remit payment of renewals
- Roadside assistance – upload weekly data
- Control StreetFleet’s Comprehensive Insurance Policy, implementation of any variations;
- Fuel cards & eTags - ordering & assigning eTags and ordering fuel cards;
- Transferring invoices to our Linkt account when necessary
- Prepare client vehicle tenders, quotes for all Fleet Managers, novated driver welcome packs, Maintenance Agreements “MAO’s” and all matters related
Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to, or knowledge of XERO software package in highly desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner, organisational, time management and prioritising skills
- Word Processing/Typing
- Dealer orders & invoices;
- Respond to clients' email queries in a prompt manner;
- Type other correspondence as requested by Department Managers.
- Pride in work
- Meticulous attention to detail and focus on quality
- Work positively and effectively as part of a collaborative team
- Prior experience in a similar administrative position
- Ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people and to use discretion with confidential information.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.