Online Management System
Included with our Fleet Management and Leasing Products is our Online Vehicle Portal through which StreetFleet has the ability to capture and record all vehicle activity data. This data is recorded when service and maintenance, tyre replacements, etc. pre-work authorities are received from suppliers. This is further enhanced by our ability to down-load fuel purchase records (complete with recent odometer readings) into our system.
From these records, we are able to generate various activity reports including any non-conforming or irregular activity. You will also have the ability to access the system online 24/7 and, as your login is a direct connection to our internal system, you will be viewing fleet data in real time.
For ease of budgeting, reports can also be allocated according to cost centres to ensure maximum control and SMS reminders to drivers ensure your vehicles are serviced when needed.
Standard reports available are as follows:
- Accidents (easily report on any accident data loaded into the system)
- Additions (show any new fleet additions in a given period)
- Carbon emissions (shows the total fleet’s carbon emissions)
- Due off (When vehicles are due for changeover)
- FBT Operating
- FBT Statutory
- FBT Optimal (compares each vehicle’s FBT method to provide the optimum)
- Fuel Performance (analysis all fuel data and usage)
- Inventory (Detailed report on the fleet at any one time)
- Lease commitments (Monthly lease commitments for term of each lease)
- Maintenance (all expenses incurred by the fleet in a given period)
- Orders (all current orders with estimated delivery dates)
- Rego Renewals
- Service overdue