Join the StreetFleet Team
StreetFleet differs from other Fleet Management organisations in that we offer the full range of vehicle leasing options and fleet management services as well as vehicle purchasing and disposal.
We are one of the few companies who are still 100% Australian owned and with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney we have vehicles under management in almost every state and territory in Australia.
Our values & culture
- Honesty & Integrity – we communicate in a timely and constructive way.
- Respect & Responsibility – we treat every individual in a respectful manner and take ownership for doing the right thing.
- Coaching – we encourage personal development and creative thinking.
- Building strong relationships – we take time to connect, to listen and to care about each other, our customers and our community.
ADMINISTRATION & SETTLEMENTS OFFICER
Are you a whiz in finance? Are numbers your thing?
Join our dynamic Team at StreetFleet Head Office in Adelaide CBD!
Our fast-paced, hard-working and fun office is looking for a fabulous Administration & Settlement Officer.
Based in Adelaide CBD, the successful applicant must have exceptional presentation and communication skills, the ability to work autonomously, proven track record in finance administration, excellent computer literacy, brilliant organisational processes and exemplary customer service skill set with a general understanding of accounting practices.
CORE DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Detailed and accurate data entry of complex client information; interpreting finance applications
• Lodging applications, liaising with financiers, preparing documentation for settlement
• Managing and scheduling return of correctly signed & supporting documents
• Basic settlement invoice/bill processing requiring basic accounting knowledge.
• Lodging and discharging PPSR registrations
• Preparation of general documents/emails, updating templates as required
• General administration duties related to the role and team support
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR ROLE:
• Prior experience as an Administrator
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Strong work ethic, commitment to the role
• Energetic, Proactive, Self-managed and organised
• Flexibility in approach to tasks with the ability to develop tailored logical solutions
• Ability to work in a high pressured environment
• Sound software knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and preferably XERO
With the continued growth of our sales team in SA and VIC this role is just for a dynamo who is highly motivated with phenomenal time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
As part of a small office environment, Teamwork is an absolute must with the promise of fabulous work colleagues and an attractive harmonious workplace to focus and get the job done.
Applicants need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Please only apply if you meet ALL requirements. Only successful candidates will be contacted
Applications including a copy of your CV and handwritten cover letter need to be forwarded by COB 2nd April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org